Menu Close

PAGAN REVIEW 

Published by William Sharp from a cottage in Buck’s Green, Sussex, The Pagan Review was issued only once, in August 1892. Using the pseudonym W. H. Brook, Sharp edited all the contents, which he also produced himself under a variety of authorial signatures. The Y90s digital edition (2012) is based on a digitized copy of this rare magazine in the Mark Samuels Lasner Collection, University of Delaware Library, Museums and Press.

on the original site


brown paper cover of the pagan review

Scholarly Introduction:  HTML     XML     PDF
Table of Contents:  HTML     XML     PDF
Volume:  HTML     XML     PDF
Flipbook

Reviews
Promotional Materials